V Dub Shoppe has a position available for a mature receptionist / admin professional, we are a small company delivering outstanding service solutions to our clients, V Dub Shoppe is passionate about cars and customer service, so if you are an enthusiastic, organised professional looking for a full-time position then this is for you.
This role is available for someone with:
- Good, proven experience as a Receptionist/Administrator in an Automotive Workshop
- A personable manner with easy communication and good attention to detail;
- Competence with computers for standard administration (MS Office-based) PC work;
- Ambition to actively participate in the automotive industry with passionate people;
- Flexibility within a small admin team and a can-do Attitude.
Working on the front desk as the ‘face of the company’, supporting the day-to-day functioning of the organisation, we are seeking someone who enjoys working across multiple functions in a busy, harmonious workplace. Joining an established team, the ideal candidate will be well organised and have experience across a range of Receptionist/Administrator responsibilities but also willing to enjoy the added flavour provided by inwards & outwards goods administration as well as database entry.
This is a full-time 8am-5pm, permanent role for an enthusiastic professional. Microsoft Office skills are required within the role as well as are some inputs to a user-friendly accountancy package – for which full on-the-job training will be provided as needed.
If this fantastic opportunity sounds like the one you have been looking for, please apply in confidence with a cover letter and a CV to: email@example.com