POSITION AVAILABLE NOW
ARE YOU ENTHUSIASTIC, PROFESSIONAL, KNOW YOUR STUFF ABOUT CARS AND THRIVE WORKING WITH A FUN CLOSE-KNIT TEAM
THIS MIGHT BE THE JOB FOR YOU!
Due to one of our V-Dub admin staff members going on leave we are looking for an experienced Office Administrator, Accounts, and Secretary to cover her through the maternity leave period Starting in July. This position will be responsible for assisting the Managing Director in many diverse ways and helping with accounts, wages, and any other tasks that are required.
This full-time role is available for someone who demonstrates the below qualifications & experience:
Qualifications & experience:
• Preferably a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a general administration role
• Preferable experience in processing payroll and bank reconciliations using Xero.
• Advanced verbal and written communications skills in English
• Ability to work with people at various levels from shop floor to senior management
• Competent in common computer applications including databases and document management
• A professional self-starter who can work independently and prioritize to meet deadlines
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills at pace
• Full drivers’ license
• New Zealand citizen
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Office and facilities management
• Accounting tasks using Xero; invoices, bills, statements, debtors, deposits, payroll
• Customer and supplier contact records
• Preparing, editing, memos, letters, presentations, ordering, and other documents
• Manage Facebook posts and private messages from customers
• Assisting the managing director in many diverse ways, when required.
• Internal part discounts
• Staff social fund rewards
If this fantastic opportunity sounds like the one you have been looking for, please apply in confidence with a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org